View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 06:22 PM
Animal Lover

Ally Dogcare is on a distinguished road
Cool Petshop , grooming and boarding near Desa Parkcity

Hi,
We offer cageless boarding for your dogs at our place with a very reasonable price and basic grooming is FREE on the check out day if your dog stays with us for 4 days & above. We feed your dogs with nutrition super premium dog food from Canada. (Pack dogs are very much welcome)

We also offer professional grooming for your dogs using high quality products from USA. Your dogs will be groomed by me. I'm a certified professional groomer by The California Academy Of Animal Aesthetics and have been grooming for the past 3 years.

We have high quality dog foods, treats, toys, and other products that your dogs need. We have carry few brands of dog food but we highly recommend 1st Choice from Canada which we feed our own dogs for years. This brand had also got a lot of great feedback from our customers. (We don't sell dogs, cats nor any livestocks)

I'm still looking for a animal loving assistant groomer. Please do contact me if you or your friend is interested to build your courier in this field. I'm willing to teach all I know
**This is a very tiring and need a lot of passion and patience career. But you also get a lot of joy & satisfaction in return. Not to mention pet owners buying you souvenirs, drinks & foods as appreciations.

Ally Khoo 010-6622977
www.facebook.com/cattiedoggie