Thread: Blackwood
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Blackwood

ayoyoh!! 24kg 1 bulan for 10 cats?? kuat mkn gak your cats. Mine 13 cats + strays (number tak fix every meal time.kdg2 4 ekor,5 ekor atau 6 ekor bergantung sapa yg tunjuk muka on that day) blh bertahan 1 bulan. suma kena mengikut program Fitness First.heheheh!! kucing2 kat rmh mcm mama durang gak.kena menten slim & healthy.tak blh obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffrrr View Post
Thanks Kak Nurul! If not tak tau lah nak kene beli kat mana for January. This week punya pun had to buy at the petshop. Bought Sportsman 3kg already rm42. BW kat that petshop gile expensive at rm16/kg (but i think that is the standard price elsewhere kalau beli per kg as well - and that is why the universe is grateful to kak nurul for ordering bw for us!)

Seriously i thought my 10 cats would take 3 months to finish 24kg bcuz i calculated 2 kgs per week. Tgk2 theyre eating an extra kg per week. Do you guys think I'm overfeeding them? Or maybe my "kittens" (yg dah lama outgrown the kitten stage) are rapidly growing and thus are eating more. I think they're eating too much plus i also give them wet food once(or more)
every week. AND THEY STILL KOREK TONG SAMPAH! Shish...

This time nak bawak my mom to meet Kak Nurul's munchkin! I cant wait to see that sausage of yours again hehe