View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default I saved 3 dog life yesterday

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE brother.kdg2 manusia yg bawa kereta pun stupid.bawa laju2 mlm2 tempat gelap2.dekat my area tu mcm tulah.kawasan rmh pun nak speed.tak tau apa durang kejar.sometimes in the morning I found bangkai kucing terbaring kat laluan utama.I propose kat management apartment suruh pasang hump.tersangatlah bodohnya management tu pasang hump kat tempat nak corner.tempat laluan jalan lurus tak pasang pula.very dangerous not only to animal tp to small children dan residents yg kuar rmh nak amik kereta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
According to findings, a LOT of animals die on the road at night because they do not run but get blinded/stunned by the headlights of the oncoming vehicles. When the horns are blaring, it makes them even more terrified, but because they are blinded by the headlights, they do not know which direction to run to safety and stand frozen in fear .... poor animals!

Daytime is ok, they do not get stunned by the headlights and they can see properly to react fast naturally to the oncoming danger.

That is why I KURUNG all my cats AT NIGHT while most people let them loose. Don't want anyone of them stand frozen to the road in the path of oncoming cars (lights and horns and all) because they are stunned/blinded by the headlights and in a daze don't know what to do and which direction to run.

It is like someone shines a big torch into your face at night ... you know the feeling ....