View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned User

petknode is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sick Pups from SPCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear Yong,

Am sorry to hear about your sad experience. I am very sure before an adoption of any puppies, the vets will always forewarn about how risky it is to adopt puppies from the shelter. This is the reason why we do not encourage all to adopt puppies unless the people know and understand the risk they are taking. In many occasions, "dumped" puppies were taken out immediately for fostering unless we know the back ground of it and it stays.

Please understand, the puppies received at SPCA are mostly with unknown background and strays picked up from almost anywhere. With the numbers of furry babies we have at our shelter, i doubt its going to be disease or virus free. Most of it are air borne.

Yong, this is a test from God, do not stop yourself from helping the helpless animals. Regardless where they are from. If you have doubt with the shelters, please do not stop others from coming.

Yong, another suggestion, you may also help strays from the streets. I guess they are quite clean compare to the shelters with hundreds of unwanted / abandoned / abused animals.

Peace be upon you. Please do not give up hope.
kak anum.
ada anjing besarrrrrrrr sangat warna putih kat pintu masuk tu
itu untuk adoption gak ker?
sangat pemalu la itu anjing, bila kita pandang muka dia, cepat2 dia alihkan pandangan
cuteee