View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Animal Lover

Kyle is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

Comments on:
(1)The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong.

I went into this clinic once, it was so awefully smelly that I reacted naturally by covering my nose and mouth with my palm. An Indian man from behind the counter looked at me with very angry eyes and questioned me why I did that. I said sorry for that. Then he said he was the vet there. I made some enquiries about the treatments for cats, he answered me in a very cold and half-hearted voice.
My opinion is: he is rude, unprofessional, unsanitary and cold. I'll never bring my pets there for treatment 'cus I don't trust him.

(2)PET FIRST VET at kepong near carrefour

I rescued and sent a stray kitten there for treatment 3 months ago. I was in the treatment room with a Chinese vet, when I asked him some normal questions about the kitten, he was always shaking his head very fast as if he was saying 'huh...? what .. what..? why you ask so many stupid questions?' He had no respect for customer who paid him expensive treatment fees. I politely asked him to help me to give the first antibiotic tablet to the kitten, he said," I will charge you for that. Everything I do I charge!!!."

My opinion is: he is rude, unprofessional and no respect for customer. I have 2nd thought of going there again.

In a nutshell, these so-called vets definitely have very, very low EQ and lack of ethical qualities and money-eyed...

OMG, where have all the warm-hearted vets gone?

Last edited by Kyle; 08-16-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo error