View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Travelling/holidaying with your pet, Pet friendly hotel

Hi, as the name suggest, Jurina Hill Lodge, it's a lodge for mostly backpacker. So you should not expect any or compare to any luxury hotel. But it does provide basic nescassity like hot shower, a common kitchen, room with ac, blanket etc. you got to bring your own toiletries & towel.

As a rule of thumb when travelling with dogs, you should bring your own mattress cover n blanket if you intend to let your dog sleep on the bed with you (which I highly recommend coz the floor is pretty cold at night in Cameron). Also bring lotza newspaper, plastic bag and wet tissue to pick and clean up after your dog ( you don't want Cameron people to hate us, traveller with dog, and soon our fur kids are ban fr holidaying there)

MUST REMEMBER: put anti-ticks/fleas on your dog to protect it fr catching any bug when out in nature.

We brought our 3 dogs to jungle trekking n waterfall. We sit in the garden sipping tea while they ran and chase each other. By night, all my fur kids were snoring!

Overall, we had a great time! I hope you will have a wonderful time and built sweet memory with your Chow. Good luck!