View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats and Flea Control Products

Hi sarahben

as per mentioned in my earlier post, i sought advice from my vet and followed to the "T". i made my vet my best friend - also my cats' best friend - you can't do wrong.

i have never ever tried to buy over the counter medication for my cats, not even deworming tablets because it is always safer to get vet's advice, even for deworming and as i've found out often, the condition of the cat, it's health status and its weight matters in prescription and even non-prescription medication.

i'd advise you to seek your vet's advice - like i said, it can't be expensive - furthermore, you found out about your kittens' conditions from your vet - why not get the medication from your vet? it is not that much more expensive than outside and some vets do give discounts to their regulars (if the said customers ask).

even though we share and share alike, i don't think that you should use the articles and information found here as a substition for good vet's advice - for our additonal knowledge and understanding for the betterment of our cats yes but to substitute as vet's advice - that's not good.

hope by now you've already sought your vet's advice as to which product is suitable for your kittens.

sorry to reply so late - i was innundated with lots of work

good luck