View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 07:54 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab vs. the iPad: Compare For Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I'll bet! You're even trying to help me overcome my reservations about viewing the PDF format! :)

Ok, I'll try to use the Caliber to convert the PDF files into MOBI format and see how it works....thank goodness you're not a salesman in a boutique. I'd probably end up buying every piece of clothing in the store! :)
Hey, Charlene -- I'm giving some halfway serious thought to ordering a Kindle (the 3G one, since I don't have a WiFi router at home). If you're interested, let me know, and I'll order one for you at the same time. That would be a nice double commission (ka-ching! ka-ching!) for Amazon Agent Andy.

I'm seeing increasing numbers of e-books available from various sources, and I'm always happy to reduce the amount of paper I purchase. I think Andy's convinced me that I can get used to reading on the electronic device. It can't be as difficult an adjustment as learning to read audio books. That really was learning a new skill, and reading with my ears is still not my strong suit...

Andy, what about a case for the dear little thing? Can I find one locally, or do I need to buy from... from... that company that sells the Kindle? (I really, really don't like them, so I hope they do pay you a fat commission!)