View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Animal Lover

BerniceW is on a distinguished road
Default Richman's Dog - A Birthday Present turned misery

On 27th May, a very skinny Beagle was sent to a vet in JB in a cage with a very big wound on its back, the wound was so huge can actually fit in a human's fist, most horrible thing was, it was full of maggots.

Dr. Han told the man (a rich man) who sent the Beagle, it was starved and abused, it is very serious animal abused offence abroad, the guy paid RM300-00 and told Dr Han he may not claim back the dog, but will pay for the medication & boarding & left.

Guys, I don think u ever seen a skinny dog like that b4, it is juz like a featherless chicken, and kept using his hind limb sractching his wound.

Worst!!!! It was actually a birthday present to the owner's daughther, wat an insult!!!!

The poor beagle is still in the vet clinic, he is recovering fast & well though, Dr Han is still trying to pursuade the owner to claim back the poor Beagle, which I personally do not agree, he will suffer more if go back to the owner again.

According to Dr Han, he is still an active little fellow, about a year old, I am hoping that he will find a new owner who can give him lots of care & luv instead of going back to his heartless owner again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc00035l.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	5694   Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc00036t.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	5695  

Last edited by BerniceW; 06-02-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: change title