View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
was a cat before

azmyrax is on a distinguished road
Default Let's help Egeh :)

Salam and hello all, the reason why I put up this thread is not to embarrass any sides at all. My concern is only about this cat, Egeh.

Egeh was put up for adoption as you can see on this link:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/13565/
Due to her Persian mix breed, she’s very popular and many people wanted to adopt her. However, due to time constraint, the owner decided to send Egeh to PAWS instead.

I was talking to Midnightmaiden and we shared our concerns about Egeh’s wellbeing. As Midnightmaiden is out of town last Sunday, I decided to pay Egeh a visit at PAWS on our behalf. What I found was shocking, she has got poo and pee all over her legs and behind. She can’t walk. She’s got vomit on her chin. Her face looks very sad.

I went to the office to see when will Egeh be put up for adoption. The office said that with that condition, Egeh might NOT make it. Or if her condition is bad, they have no choice but to put her to sleep. However, the office encouraged me to come on weekdays when the vet is at PAWS so that I can talk to the vet and see her condition.

If Egeh made it through, she will be spayed after her health has improved. Then only she will be put up for adoption. This being said, it will take roughly about 2weeks (that is if she’s got better). Her adoption fee will be RM150.

Come on all, let’s help Egeh. Give us suggestion on how to help Egeh find a loving home

These are the latest photos of Egeh

there got pee and poo all over her legs

that is Egeh's cage. and that's me on the phone with midnightmaiden

I brightened up the pic so that you can see the condition, she's all wet and sitting on her own pee and poo

vomit on her chin