View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:19 AM
Animal Lover

shima138 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can secondary students be good pet owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
yerp, that's how I remember my 6 years student days. All about fun fun fun,plus I'm minoring in English Literature..adding more fun there..you know, Shakespeare, story telling ( theatrical way ) , theater itself, play, writing scripts and also the fun of expressing ourselves. Now, it's my turn to train my students for drama competitions. It's really fun to be among TESL teachers and also music teachers. Combination of 2 gives you a superb play 2 years once. And do not forget, we are actually forgiven when we are being frank/cakap lepas ( as they say, diorang budak TESL). But beware, you might be having a little bit problem when adjusting among teachers with orthodox kinda thinking.. but as long as you be your true self , you'll be happy ( minus the overwhelming paper work and 6 days a week working days~)

marathon melampau kan..bukaklah thread baru..
Dah berapa post ni, asyik lari tajuk je

Just nak add...tak payah tunggu grad and masuk sekolah, di Maktab pun ramai orang yang pemikirannya terkebelakang (susahnya nak eja! berapa kali typo :P). Sangat2 backward. Shame on them! Nama saja educators and professionals and education students. I bet they are just jealous we're having so much fun

(Odie tak puas hati mummy dia asyik layan laptop, tak layan dia :P Ooh panjat meja cari botol susu dia rupanya )

Another thing! I'm taking 'Teaching Literature in Primary School' this semester! So far it's my favourite subject (not counting in the workload, of course ) Tido mandi makan, asyik kena fikir pasal lesson plan