View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:31 AM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny
Default Re: Edu: Any TESLians out there? :D

@nurkasih & azmyrax: Whoa english literature dah tukar eh dekat sekolah? *jeles* haha now that you two mention it baru nak perasan dulu semua ada unsur kematian, depresssing je cerita.

@syida: Whoops thought of replying yesterday, sungguhla major STML sha ni.. saved this reply in notepad and ended up forgetting to post dekat thread HAHA. anak bertuah siapa nii /_\

Ooo 4 years eh. Shorter, better. taking too much time is not good but I feel rugi pulak, miss all the fun introductions :3 Heehee thank you sis. I seriously hope I'll get the chance to join TESL, finish it and be happy with it. I hope I'll enjoy it to the max nanti, I scared kalau jadi macam sekarang ni lagi, doing something you dont like is damn hard. God knows how I'e managed to survive till today. Another 33 days before my internship ends (that is kalau dah tolak cuti raya + sabtus & ahads <-- siap countdown LOL nampak nye tak ikhlas)

Ohh meaning the place for TESL foundation ade 3? Say if I have to take the foundation, die bagi tempat randomly ke?

Naaah, its okay. I tend to auto type all those *expressions* hehe. *smacks own fingers* Hmm to be safe, I guess right after I finished my internship I'll start looking around and maybe pergi survey the Us. Then try applying for first intake but I guess I prefer 2nd intake kot. A-And the interview susah tak susah tak? Environment die macam mana? Ramai interviewers?

Hohoho I have always had this mind set, yang languages like French, Spanish ni semua susah sebut o_O Muahah maybe the teacher nak dapatkan 'feel' with Orange hair? Ohh best best I dont know dari mana minat ni datang and from where my idea nak belajar languages ni datang. I LIKEE but si pemalas ni selalu malas tu yang susah hehe. My japanese homework dah macam gunung Everest, tak sempat je nak siapkan. isk isk ;_;

Anyway thanks yaa! hehe you girls are the best! sukaa