Thread: Found Dog Usj13
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Animal Lover

missmay is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Found Dog Usj13

Hm... I should huh? Actually around my place there are a few animal abuse scenarios.

Scenario 1:
Behind my house lives this 'crazy cat lady'. She keeps quite a few cats locked up in small enclosures for hours on end. There use to be at least 4/5 cats caged up in next to kitchen at the back of her house. Every night you could hear the cats yowling (or i assume mating with one another). It's quite irritating actually as it's situated right next to my bedroom. I think someone reported about her and now there are only 2 cats at any given time. She fenced up the place as to restrict acess to stray cats which use to sneak into the back and cause a ruckus with the caged cats.

Scenario 2:
There is this house down the road which I drive past on the way to work. I always see this dog locked up in a cage which I presume is a guard dog since it's situated right near the fence. The thing is that on sunny days, the dog doesn't really have a proper shade from the sun. So it has to bear the heat, with only a bowl of water? for relief....

OMG, now that I bring this up I feel terrible. How do you advise on reporting such cases. I don't really know anyone in the neighbourhood as I just moved in only a while ago. But it really breaks my heart to see these animals suffering so much.