View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Animal Lover

ronaldm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can you name them?

Thanks for your reply maneki,

yes, my mother and brother really enjoying their present, even the rest of the family like them a lot when we bring them balik kampung several times recently. glad to see them happy.

maybe, I was too eager to know what breed was my puppies is back then (previous post), it might be because i wanted to get a pure breed puppy at first but end up getting them, since my mother insisted, i just can't resist her.

but then i realize. what matter most is our commitment to give this two puppies the love and care they deserved. nothing less. so, i am going to make sure that, they get what they deserve from us. :)

but then, we are happy to have 1 more puppy. this time we are looking for an indoor and small type of dog (poodle,terrier,thih tzu, beagle, pug are in my mind now, mixed also can, as long as they are small type)

so to my fellow dog lovers out there, who are looking for a place to let go(adopt)/sell their puppy with good price, and live in Sabah. please pm me.

we are not in hurry, we are taking our time. a lot of thing need to be considered. but, if it suit us, then we will be gladly take it.