View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmm!! yeah.I'm facing similar situation also.Cats always followed me or come to me when I was at the food stall.I never try this aura stuff.Furkid,where can I have my aura photo taken?? ordinary photo shop??

But I think because if we handle cats,their smell mark on our body/baju.so kucing lain blh hidu.

FK,klu durang tengok my aura maybe pengsan woh!! heheheheh!! ganas mcm harimau
Kedai yg jual natural stones mcm yg kat Amcorp Mall ada buat gambar aura, tapi bila mereka pujuk beli batu-batu mereka to make your aura better, jangan terperangkap, ya? Very de mahal one ... also there is a very fine line where religion is involved in this, be careful ... you can take your picture for fun but that is all. During your sitting, don't think of creaming all those animal haters, nanti your aura keluar all merah ... heheheheheh!!!! Dulu masa saya ambik gambar, it was RM30, kalau tak silap ...

The tokay told me ada sekali a man walked into his shop, his aura was so terrible that dia tak berani pandang kat dia and lutut dia menggeletar because his aura (the tokay tak payah pakai camera, dia boleh lihat dengan matanya) indicated that this man has killed someone before.

Saya dengar pun hati kecut! Yes, criminals especiallyl murderers have terrifying and chilly auras! Gives you the creeps if you are sensitive enough.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 03-27-2009 at 02:37 PM.