View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Animal Lover

Gisele is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

I found his profile on this website. He seemed to be confident in selling a healthy dog as he stated the puppy is vaccinated, dewormed & healthy. Yet saying he wants to make everyone to have a poodle as it is his dream. When I called him, he was all friendly leading me to his house to view the puppies. I fell in love with the puppy I bought at first sight. He wasn't around when I purchased the puppy. But his mother said I can return the puppy when there's something wrong. On the 5th day of purchase my puppy had diarrhea and I was really concern so I brought her to the vet. Well, discovered parvovirus. Approached this man for refund, he was rude and he scolded me why did I bring the puppy to see doctor. If I didn't bring her for check up, God knows what happen, are they just gonna kill the puppy with their own hand without even trying to save her and replace one for me? and can replacement be done? With just 5 days my feeling with the puppy is fully attached, nothing can replace that bond and feeling. As I looked into further on this matter, I found there's alot of people had fallen into his scam too. And this has been going on for more than 6 months. Why is he not doing anything when everyone is complaining his puppies is sick and especially with parvovirus, it is easily spread between dogs and deadly to puppies. If it happen to only me, I would consider myself unlucky but this happen to lots of people and he still continues to sell without doing anything to safe the puppy.