View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hmmm....I think it's not a good idea to buy from a pet shop. The reason being, if a breeder lets a pet shop sells his puppies or kittens, it means the breeder doesn't care who his puppies or kittens end up with. Which then tells me that the breeder is breeding for money.

The ethical breeder is someone who breeds out of passion for that breed and wants to improve the standard of that breed. He only sells his puppies or kittens when approached by people he knows and trusts will take excellent care of his puppies or kittens. He would rather keep his puppies or kittens instead of selling them to any Tom, Dick & Harry. They will never advertise their puppies or kittens for sale. And.......a licensed breeder, or a reputable breeder may not be an ethical breeder.

So, do your homework first.
only those pet shop that is reputable and got license..some pet shop do distribute or sell dog that are pure breed with MKA license..those kind are ok
but i dont agree going those pet shop - that is backyard or some neighbour with XXX name....that they claim pure breed.

There are certain buyers are crazy about pure breed so there is still demand. Of course it is best to adopt that we are educate people but then again there will still be people who wants pure breed for a reason ...even like cats..... buyer can pay lots of bucks to get one expensive cat..

anyway those going cheap advertisement thru here or anywhere that is free posting beware unless you really know that person very well - your friend or so then its ok....

there are a lot out there..... seeing ppl pushing their stocks... and those selling cheap are the "something behind" which some buyer dont know. Petfinder.my is also a channel and you dont really know the member each very well and some use free channel to dispose and make quick buck. Even adoption pets are also they do in certain ways by certain people as well. That is the world nowadays..sad isnt it :(