View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: California's Spay & Neuter Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Of course it is in the right direction and you do not need to convince us forumers, Lynette, because this is not breaking news to us at all.

It is the government, local authorities and the housing residents association committee members that you have to address and hammer it all into their thick elephant skulls.

And if you succeed, Lynie, the burden of our many, many tired and pokai pet rescuers will be greatly relieved because many are actually already doing it on their own out of their own pocket $$$, time and other resources.

Go, Lynette, go!!!!!
actually furkids, a lot of forumers do need convincing. the regulars such as yourself are familiar with this issue and already enforce it with your own pets. however, there are still tons of people here, in petfinder, that DO NOT NEUTER THEIR PETS.

i don't know how many times i have seen people putting up threads such as "looking for gf for my cat" or "wanna breed my dog" and blah blah blah... i even get people trying to adopt my foster animals and asking why do they have to neuter the animal?

i don't know about you, but for me, all this ignorance is really really irritating.