View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

jouhari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any suggestion on what i should do?

I think you should try talking to that guy. Lots of variable we don't know. shouldnt assume things.

What if those dogs are being trained for something?
what if those dogs are not trained to walk outside? better keep them in and not risk the neighbourhood kids.
what if he was jsut acclimating the dogs?
what he wants a guard dog and thats part of their training.
Maybe he is just fostering for people of of his kindness til owner gets back.
maybe the real owner gave him instruction to not let them out.

too many things we assume. better ask him politely. If he lets those guys out, and it attacked some kids walking home from school.... you wanna be responsible for that?

from the breeds you mentioned, sounds like the guy knows what he is doing. no amature would dare to have rotties and labs. how comfident are you he doesn go for walks? could be during the times you weren't home. Or maybe he takes em off somewhere safer. Does he have big truck or suv?

we all love animals but i notice people jump to conclusions too fast. When i kept one of my cats in a cage, people thought i was punishing they guy. In fact i was keeping him away from infeccting the rest of the pride.

If you see em beating it, of course you should intervene. otherwise, get the full story first . who knows,, you might get a friend of out it. for all you know he could be a vet keeping the dogs quarantined.