View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Animal Lover

NutNut is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ (FOUND)

Andy,

GOOD NEWS!! I've found my dog!!! It was almost 11pm when we found her. Nut Nut is safe and in good condition. With the help of my friends and also good samaritans, I'm able to trace Nut Nut's whereabouts. Glad that we didn't stop giving out flyers and asked around.

It was a miracle. So coincidently that the good samaritan actually saw my dog 15 minutes ago (before we approach him for flyers) in the hand of a Man whom also lived next to him. Thus, my friends and I went over to that particular house and did some investigation. I was so sure it was Nut Nut when I set my eyes on that dog in the house. That is when I was reunited with my dog and thank the Man for taking good care of Nut Nut.

I have to tell you, that moment was my happiest time of all. The feeling of seeing Nut Nut again really made me believe that as long as I don't give, miracle will happened.

Thank you so much, Andy. If it wasn't PetFinder, I wouldn't thought of giving out flyers and not knowing what to do. Nevertheless, thanks to my friends, brother and those good samaritans too for helping me in search of Nut Nut ever since she's lost. Once again, I'm really grateful to all of you from the bottom of my heart.