View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Animal Lover

daniyamagic is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Healing Pets at Damansara Jaya

Well my dear, my reply as follows:

1. I didn't know my dog had seafood allergies, but he was too good to spot it rightaway. And, this happened at 7am, although the clinic only opens at 9.30, he rushed for me just to treat my sick kid. Oh ya, this was my first visit to him and he did not even charge extra for any consultation or urgency. And I called him because my regular vet in taman tun did not even bother to come in earlier, or even call me when the vet was opened. He said he will be late and asked me to wait. So you know.

2. My cousin has a pug with severe skin problem. Her regular vet charges her like 150 per visit and told her that it is a long drawn treatment. But Healing Pets could treat her pug within the same week I guess and at a very reasonable price.

3. The doc at Healing Pets, Dr. Steven was recommended to me by a friend because of his good deeds. Dr. Steven actually rescues strays and help foster until he finds the rightful owner.

4. He gives awesome advice on how to take care of your pets. And both my pups were neutered by him. And, he could actually spot that one of my pup has a birth defect on her hind legs. He gave me medication at a good price, and he didn't even charge me for going in for consultation.

5. FYI, i got to know people coming from Rawang just to get treatment from him for their pets, can you beat that?

If you still have any qualms, why don't you take a drive there and check him out. To me, he is one vet that pays more attention to humanity than what's in your wallet. My dogs love him, they go crazily happy when they see him.

FYI, I am not employed to do marketing for him. Guess my nature is to be grateful towards those who help. I am only sharing my experience. It's up to the individual on how they interpret my testimonials.

Cheers!