View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Domestic Cats and Their Colours and Patterns - Part Two

Hi all

apa pulak dgn gelaran "guru" ni? siapa pulak yg letak kat sini? malu nye...

but i'm glad everyone had a fun time with the articles.

it was only meant as trivia information but you know what?

most of our cats are called "local" or "domestic" sebab kita tak pasti atau tak tahu what is the actual "lineage" or cannot trace with certainty what is the lineage..hence dapat gelaran "local", "stray", "kucing kampung" atau paling correct "domestic".

but please bear in mind all your cats have an advantage - nature's selection of the fittest from the genetic point of view. and most of our cats have some pedigree genes in them, witness all your cats. hatemetoday (susah-nya nak type your name i thought i made typo error) punye kuching has siamese genes - look at the face..sebiji macam siamese tapi ada tabby punya genes - look at the tail..

lyn-cat's kucing sebiji macam turkish van kan?

chemonk's cat is beautiful red-head - bicolour tapi ada tabby stripe - warna-nya bukan main cantik - truly beautiful..

nuin83 - i can't remember what's the name of the pedigree but your cat also sebiji nampak macam pedigree...

but in the end, regardless of what colour, what pattern, our furkid is beloved fur kid, right?

let's drink to that (halal punye sparkling grape juice...)
the other cat

i'm glad everybody have fun with this article but i can't take the credit cos it was compiled by a great lady called fanny syufy who was generous enough to share this at her website. do visit her website when you have time, lots of info kat situ.

:-)