View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:06 AM
PetFinder Guru

Simon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where can I buy a cat tree?

Sorry guys, it wasn't my intention to make anyone jealous!

While doing my rounds of the pet stores, I saw some really nice medium hight ones in Petsmore in Kepong Carrefour, out of all the Petsmore stores, they seemed to have the most selection in store. The whizcats link posted by a.lya carries the same line as Petsmore and they are about 150RM cheaper, even after the Petsmore membership discount! I guess since they are an online shop only, but I think they have a delivery charge, but I guess you can go and collect and save on that.

The ones they have at Kepong Carrefour, are the WC1006, I really, really liked this one and I nearly bought it, WC1007, WC1008, both are really good too, but not my colour! You can see them here on the Whizzcat's site, click on the pictures for size details. I called whizzcats when I was looking for my cat tree, the chap I spoke was really helpful, but unfortunately they didn't have any of the taller ones in stock.

http://www.whizzcat.com/wc/furnitures-1.htm

Pets Safari in the Ikano Centre have a large range of smaller cat trees, but still large enough for up to two or three cats.

Most of the pet stores I visited seemed to be supplied by the same supplier, AEE Pet Supplies, and one shop told me the supplier is currently running his stocks down before ordering new stock and new lines in April, Pet Safari seem to carry different stocks though.

Hope some of this helps!

Last edited by Simon; 02-21-2009 at 04:25 AM.