View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:00 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Darren is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volunteers needed for SPCA & PAWS

Gosh superkitty, sorry to hear your bitter experience... but i salute that you are willing to devote your precious time.

So far ive been to PAWS ive never been encountering any uncool experience like that.

I usually liase with lily, shes a nice and willing to help you , as she always reminds me, "You are helping us, so we help you also lah". This is all for the sheltered animals.

I started join as volunteer there, last 2 months, and was there every 2 weeks. Then last month i was quite bz with Bell with vet appointments every weekend.

If i can get any pictures there, it is enough i play around with them. These kind of things are , in reality , the hurdles that we need to clear.

Superkitty, how about giving the animals another chance. Divert your attention from any human factor. There are hundreds of lonely souls there that needs attention.

Say how about we go in 2 - 3 in a group, or we can also organize a mini gathering there... Just bring your Digital cameras... How about dis sunday... Tire yourself, but u can still relax on monday.

thanks

Last edited by Darren; 10-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.