View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need Help to foster the little kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
hi juztiny

join the club we're all very "picky" and "choosy" when it comes to potential "suitors" for our foster furbabies because we want to ensure that they will be going to the correct home where they will be free from suffering and will enjoy happiness. therefore it may involved a bit of "hassle" (depends on how you see it, it may be slightly more love and effort) but we'll definitely find a good home.

if you are in a situation to foster the kitten longer,don't be in a rush to rehome it because the kitten may end up with a non-caring person or an ignorant person who only awnt to haev a kitten for his/her ego's sake.

you should see the questions i asked potential suitor - ask lynie she's even better! and yet she manages to rehome her babies to good parents!

one of these days, lynie, i gotta meet up with you and you gotta share with me how you do it.
I'm a worrywart that's why! And i found great articles about interviewing potential adopters on the net. So i narrowed it down to 18 important questions to ask them. I'm sure people must think i'm a crazy animal lady. By the way ashley you've found fantastic homes for your foster kids. First class! The kitties are very lucky. We can't be too careful. Lots of psychos out there.