View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sale of Animals on a Public Forum

Hi Andy & Ezer,

Both of you had your points here.

I wud like to add some suggestion here but off coz not necessary be entertain.

1) I think petfinder shud at least charge a min fee for any breeder or seller for advertise the sales of their cat or dog.

2) All breeders to be register with petfinder before allowing to advertise so that petfinder will be able to provide complete detail of breeder when require.

3) There shud be a breeder review section for buyer or forum members on the breeder here or detail from breeder about their breeding. Here the breeder will state what they include in the sales of their cat & dog together with what health warranty & what period of guarantee they offer for the purchase of their breeding. I believe when things are more transparent irresponsible & unethical breeders will think twice about conning any naive buyer & buyer having a better idea of the breeder before dealing. Hopefully in this way there will be lesser regretful buyer about dishonest breeder. I know you had a hall of shame section but this is about breeders or sellers after their unethical or dishonest act.

Just my 2 sen opinion.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA