View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sale of Animals on a Public Forum

T.ruth,

Haha, opening Pandora's Box... that's a good one!

It is absolutely fine for you to disagree. In fact, having differing opinions is a pre-requisite for improvement and innovation - just imagine how boring it is if everybody thinks and acts exactly the same, or blindly follows what others dictate.

As such, we will always encourage people to voice out their concerns and suggestions, in a constructive and concise manner. Debates would ensue, and it is not about who wins, but rather the opportunity for each party (and the observers) to expose themselves to both sides of the arguments and decide for themselves based on their own critical analysis. In many scenarios, there might also not be absolute rights or wrongs, but more about how well it is planned, executed and the acceptance and prevailing values of the community involved.

Keep up your excellent work in rescuing animals!

To Dr. Jonathan,

Even though your opinions differ from that of Ezer and mine, I am sure you play an equally crucial role by helping the needy animals at your clinic which definitely deserves our respect.

Our approaches might be different, but we as genuine animal lovers would share similar missions and visions. I wish you all the best in your veterinary efforts.