View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: My puppy shits 3 times daily. Is it normal?

If diarrhea, another common symptom in miniature schauzer, is indicated by loose,soft and often abundant stools.
Causes may be the consumption of irritating and indigestible material, changes or upsets in the dog's normal routine, would you recall this few day gave what the food to the dog?
To treat diarrhea at home, do not feed it for 24 hour, restricting it to ice cubes.
The next day, offer small amounts of the bland food described to treat vomiting. continue the procedure for three more days. even if the comdition is improves.
If diarrhea persists for over twenty four hours, is accompanied by vomiting, fever or other signs of distress. It need bring to veterinarian.
My last year X'mas I gave Carffour homemade Hotdog to my 3 miniature schauzer, Next morning I saw shits every where, also with vomited. It going bad day for me. All of 3 get sick same day , same time, see same veterinarian, pay X 3 medical fee.
+ Santa bring gift to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetingtan View Post
i just begin to raise a puppy. My puppy is mini schnauzer. I realize she make big business for 2 times for the 1st day. But today she do it for 3 times. I only feed her 2 times daily - morning and night. Is it normal for her to do it 3 times daily?

Thanks

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.