View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 PM
PetFinder Buddy

nadyazgal is on a distinguished road
Default minta pandangan untuk bela lg seekor kucing.

hi..

i have one adult cat named CIBOL and she's already 1 year and 7 months old now. She has always been alone since the day i adopted her i mean she's the only cat in my household, as i only adopted her alone.

when she was 8 months old i noticed that she started to moan, and i knew she was on heat and ready to mate but i dont want to breed her as i don't want to 'damage' her cuteness with shaggy breasts and all so i took the measure to neuter her two weeks later. i also took the advice to neuter her from my reading at petfinder and from the vet clinic. the doctor said that she will lose weight if i dont neuter her before she reached 1 year old. so i took the advise and wallaa! she gained more weight after the procedure but she's becoming more sombong like dat and don't like being cuddle and all. not that she likes cuddles before that. i guess she's just the 'sombong-but-i-love-u-when-i'm-hungry-and-lonely' kind of type.

so, my mom always nag me for adopting her alone and that she pity cibol for always showing her 'bored' face in front of my mom and told me that i should adopt two cats together and not only one but at the time i adopted cibol was when i was still in final year in university so i had to save my budget but trust me, eventhough i was still a student, she received the best care from me and i never forgot her needs such as medication, vaccines, deworms, toys, food, vitamins and all. i had to sacrifice few things for her well-being but i don't mind, as long as she is in her pinkest of health. i love her that much. so when i finished my study in here in kl, i went back to sabah and i brought her along and she can adapt very well with her new surroundings. at my home in sabah, she got to know that she's not the only cat in the world coz she finally met other cat and always interacting with them behind a mirror-sliding door. she is very protective with her territory and will try to get out from the house if there is any cat entering my house gate as if she wants to warn them that this house is my territory, DO NOT ENTER. and one time, she escaped from the house and chase a stray cat that unfortunately got into our compound when she was on guard in-front of the sliding door. i was so cemas at that time and tried to call out her name and finally she showed up and went back into the house. BUT, one time, she escaped and went to my neighbour house and she met with other stray cat there, but she did not chase the cat instead she just gave him a light slap on his cheek and no fight at all. i was watching her when this happened, that's why i know.

now, i went back to the peninsular for a job and after i have settled down here i brought her back here again..so, as u can see here, she is a QUEEN and reserved kind of type. she is kind of garang like dat and not the clingy type. For some time, i've thought of adopting another kitten into my house so she can have friend to play with but i don't know if this is a good idea as i'm afraid she will kill the other cat instead of making friends. i would love it if anyone of u can give me some advice regarding this matter. should i or shouldn't i? please help please. thank you :)

sorry mcm panjang ja cerita ni..

this is her..

Last edited by nadyazgal; 07-22-2011 at 12:16 PM.