View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 04:28 AM
PetFinder Buddy

marayah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: minta pandangan untuk bela lg seekor kucing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadyazgal View Post
First of all, why is it that u're the only one replying to my thread? haha this is quite funny lol. :) ok anyways, i live in condo somewhere in jln ipoh,kl.. it's near to kepong here. u have any rescuer u knew around here?

I have actually been offered by a rescuer that i met when i brought cibol to neuter, an adult cat that is according to her, is very reserved type. During that time i have already thinking about getting a new cat but cannot make a decision on the spot as she was so eager to give me her cat. she is someone from petfinder too and quite a lot of people wants her cat. i knew i made a mistake of not contacting her back to refuse the offer although she was calling me on my phone so many times. i dont know how to say what i really felt at that time so i did not answer her call even one time. if she is reading, u know who u are and i am so sorry. adding to that, i was already half-way in preparing my and cibol's trip back to sabah and i just cant afford bringing another cat. :(

it's not that i did not appreciate her trust of wanting me to take care of her cat, i really really appreciate that, i really do and i thank u so much for that. the cat is very adorable by the way, she's a pure white DMH.
dont be sorry