Thread: Evil X-owner!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Animal Lover

vani is on a distinguished road
Default Evil X-owner!

My two darling dogs Ruby and Shih tzu were bought from an Evil Guy Jimmypiu through petfinder's 'for sale' section...I paid Rm250 for them..

Ruby was for sale and when I contacted him asking for Ruby, he just decided to get rid of Shih Tzu and offered her to me for a price of course! Ruby was a 1.5year old shih poo and Shih tzu was a 6year old shih tzu!

We went to Muar to collect them and needless to say they were overjoyed to leave their house! The owner had a corner house with ample space and both the dogs were kept in a small cage and given some brandless kibbles to eat while his wife's poodles stayed inside the house! And when we reached KL, we took them straight to Bangsar Vet where we meet this really nice vet, Dr.Foong!

Ruby had ear mites, a iron chain around her neck which the vet's assistant playered out and 300g of terribly matted hair which needed to be shaved! She was also scared of human hands and docked her head down whenever u patted her...which made me conclude that he must have whacked her alot..

Shih tzu came with serious ear infection, yeast infection, growth + warts on her body, Hip/knee problem that hardly happens to small dogs unless they are caged for long hours, serious eye infection+partial blindness due to corneal ulcer, overlicking of paws and temperamental because of her condition! I think he was a breeder and tried but didnt suceed as he told me that she does not like male dogs! She must have gone through a lot of shit...

They are better now, been vaccinated and dewormed..Ruby had her heartworm injection and spayed under Paws Mission's special rates thanks to Aunty Fan! Shih tzu is on monthly Interceptor as she is still weak from her multiple complications! She is currently undergoing accupuncture under Dr.Susannah and has improved tremendously!

The reason I am writting this here is because Jimmypiu has resurfaced and is now selling poodles in Petfinder...his poodles are about 2-3months old and the father is 11months old while the mother is 12months old! Not only is he an evil owner, he is a breeder with no moral values, breeding his dog at such a young age!! Please blacklist him!

I am happy that I rescued both of them and dont regret paying Rm250 for them! I also dont regret all the extra cost I paid due to their condition! But I really really regret being a human when there are fellow humanbeings like Jimmypiu who behave in such a disgusting manner!

I dont have any photos to support my allegation..however anyone in doubt can contact Dr. Foong from Bangsar Vet as she was the first to see the dogs.. Dr. Susannah from Asia Paws can also be contacted as she is currently shih tzu's accupunturist!