Thread: Evil X-owner!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Evil X-owner!

Sorry Vani, I wasn't referring to you. Is it possible to re-read again maybe you misunderstood me?

By anyway my mistake in my part it was a typo error I was referring to 'no sense' in the statement of 'and for those making nosense here pls delete your post otherwise...... ' by Jimmy. I did not make any judgement between you.
But this issue should be taken to higher authorities.

In my opinion, the breeder have to be really careful because they are always be responsible for the well being of the pets before they handed over to the new pet owners to avoid future grievances and other disputes.

Please update us on this matter.

Thank you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani View Post
To marcelleve,

Please dont comment on my usage of the word "nonsense"! If you saw how badly the dogs had been treated by Jimmy then you wouldn't just stop at the word nonsense! The shih poo has a line around her mouth as though she has been tied with a rubber band!!

Personally I wont be gaining anything by making this complaint.. I have already spent more than RM1000 on Shih tzu's medication alone so I am not expecting any money from Jimmy! All I want is that he stop treating animals badly and stop breeding and selling them!!

Sai Ram

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-20-2011 at 11:10 AM.