View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Animal Lover

NutNut is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ

Hi AndyKoh,

Thank you for creating a Lost Pet Profile on behalf of me. I wasn't sure where to create it. Thank you once again.

I'd been searching for my dog around the neighbourhood since yesterday till now. She's no where to be seen.

The problem is, Nut Nut wasn't tag with her dog tag around the collar and yet she barely set her paws out of the house. I regretted so much for not bringing her out once in a while to be familiar with the area just because she's an indoor pet. Will she be able to recognise the way home?

I called up the nearest compound to check, and they weren't open not until tomorrow. However, I'll be visiting the compound tomorrow and hopes that she'll be there rather than being caught (My mom totally gave up on searching for her and been brained-washing me that she'd been caught). I'm sad and very much disappointed but I won't give up easily.

Later this evening, I'll be giving out/post flyers with my brother around the neighbourhood. Please... I really do hope that the she's in the hand of good samaritan for me to bring her back home.