View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Animal Lover

clover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rascal didn't deserve this! Pjud@Hafizuddin, this one concerns YOU!

Nita, my deepest condolence to you and Rascal. I can imagine the pain but please don't blame yourself for this.

I've been following this case and when I read your comments in Dr Chan's blog I knew that Rascal is doomed. At that moment, I hoped that my instinct would be wrong but now I'm very sad and furious. Yes, no animals deserves this awful ending. I don't call it fate ....it is Pjud own doing. Careless is too light a word to use on him. He is outright irresponsible and not even a bit remorseful. What kind of human being is this.

Pjud, when we rescuers put our cats up for adoption, it is not because we don't want them anymore but mainly to find them a good home so we can continue our rescue mission for other strays. Most of my rescue kittens are brought back from near brink of death. We nursed them back to health so that they may have a second chance in life. Most of the time it is even painful to let go to potential adopters because we have feelings for them. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this.

No matter how hard I screened the adopters, I'm still worried about the safety of the cats what more having murderers like you around. I had long decided to release my rescued cats in my neighborhood so that I can still care for them and love them. I think they stand a better chance of survival here with me rather than in the hands of absolute strangers like YOU.

Please don't get me wrong here. I know there are many very nice and responsible adopters out there. It is just me, a non risk taker.

Nita, please take comfort in the fact that now Rascal need not have to suffer anymore.

Take care and best regards.

God bless you.