View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:13 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Cik Hani,
Thanks for the information.
As it is very difficult to claim my refund, I've decided to re-show my cats. As for MCFA, the followings are some issues which need to be look upon :-

1. Payment of entries consist of :-
a. Show Catalogue
b. Entry Gift : As promised
c. 6 rings judge for pedigree / 3 rings judge for HHP (6 categories)

2. Please provide MAP DIRECTION to Empire including direction for participant to park . Though in the MCFA Web, new venue has been updated, MAP direction still pointing to Sunway Pyramid.

3. As it is a last minute change, I am sure no direction buntings or signs or posters to guide participants or visitors to the show hall. Therefore, please provide some stationery guide from the parking entrance and main visitors entrance.

4. It seems that now is only a SHOW. My experience tell me, if its only show, then things can get tense during show. Please organise some side activities to help us ease the tense.

5. Please ask the President to be there early in the morning, especially during registration. Some advise about the show will be much appreciated, and no one better to explain it than the Presiden himself.

6. Most of paid participant didn't get their receipt yet. Please ensure that receipt will be issued during the registration.

I wish the SHOW well and good luck to all participant and enjoy the show! This would be one of the most anticipated cat show in Malaysia and it will be a thrill to be part of it. MCFA had created history, yet again for being the only Club to announce show venue one day before the show.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!