View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Urgent Help Needed with Samantha

yes,twice.Basically you don't require much stuff.just prepare a box that big enough for Samantha and her kitten.put newspaper and towel as cover for her to lie or sleep inside it. Have you heard the phrase Macam Kucing Mau Beranak?? Meaning a queen that going to give birth will make a lot of noise and pacing back and forth,roaming around your house looking for a best place for her to give birth. So it is better for you to put her box far away from crowded area like living hall,kitchen. Maybe you can keep her in a room.Do you have extra room?? Don't be surprise if you see her giving birth under your bed or inside your wardrobe.Now you get the picture?? Cats normally doesn't need much help to give birth.They can do it on their own.But you can be by her side also like I did.Mine takes almost 24 hours for her to give birth.

maybe others forumer can give some input too.We can check with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
june,

have you had experience delivering kittens? perhaps you can share with me what will happen and what to expect? i'd like to prepare for worst case scenario (i.e. being the cat midwife)

thanks
ashley