View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Animal Lover

goldiel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scared little Golden Retriever

Thank you very much for the advice vivien.

Well, the thing is, we have adopted her from a friend who their golden retriever had a litter of 5 and they just wana get rid of all quickly plus, it's all the way outstation from where i lived...so we took a drive over and pick her up as she told me & my wife that there's only one left.

So we went picking this little girl up and the moment we were there, she looks really active together with her parents and as we were driving home, she was really quite. So when we got home, she just sits one corner of the house not moving, and everytime we try petting her and calling her name, she would put her head down as if we are gonna harm her or something. So now, it's the 5th days, she wouldnt respond to us as well and also always hide her tail all the way in between her hind legs(where the buttock is).

Anyone has got any advice to help me make this pup open up to us and make her feel like she's at home and happy, i'd really appreciate it really much.

just a little info on her.

she's 3 month + now, female, always hide in her crate/cage and the door is always open for her to come out. please help.