View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:32 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tortured Dogs..=( How to help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkee94 View Post
There are two beautiful dogs behind my house..they look like Spitzes. The thing is these dogs are kept 24/7 in man made cages with hardly any space to move. Besides that, it rains everyday and they are kept out in the rain and not allowed out at all. The owners dont even take them on walks....and I dont see any food or water bowls provided for them...my dad said that he saw their owner throwing them bread to eat....Yet when the Spitzes see their owners..they jump up and wag their tails, barking happily....is there anything I can do to help them?
Yup,

Like the rest had said it...

Firstly, try to "EDUCATE" this neighbor of yours. Tell him / her that it is much nicer if he / she could be kinder to THEIR DOGS by making a bigger canal and a proper shelter for the poor dogs.

Try to say it as diplomatic as you can, as they may get offended. Tell them why the dogs need more space and proper shelter. EDUCATE THEM... BE NICE TO THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BEING NASTY, if being nice doesn't work, then use threat in a Diplomatic ways too... Tell them the authorities may come and take away the dogs and they could end up getting summon (s) for being cruel to their own animals.

Whats the point of having dogs / cats and lock them up 24 hours without proper food and drink? Dogs need to run at least 30 - 45 minutes per day. Is it too much? NOT...

SOMETIMES, we human need to be reminded of certain things. Lets do our part...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...