View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Animal Lover

Vee20 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shameless Man Resells Adopted Kitten

How dreadful! I've been following up on the darlings ever since Jacqueline put them up for adoption here. It was such a thrill to hear that they were adopted, but I certainly didn't expect this!

Jacqueline, you've been very kind-hearted dedicated in doing what you do. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you.

Andy, I had the same thing happen to me once as well. My first foster kittens were betrayed the same way, by a lady whom I trusted to be a loving and trusting person. (She goes by the name 'nevekiara' on this site, I do hope she'll be blacklisted as well).

She kept the kittens (two females) for two weeks, and then sent them off with her 6 year old niece during a visit (the girl found the kittens cute and she gave up the kitts as Raya 'gifts'). She also made sure that I'd have no way of getting to see or get updates on my darlings again, no phone connections, proper address etc. She sent them off to some rural area I've never heard of.

And when I started criticising her, on how they won't be receiving any medical attention (she'd even promised to have them spayed when it's time), she answered back very rudely. Never picked up my calls after that.
You have no idea how guilty I feel till now, and how I regret not doing the best for my kitts. It's painful because I handraised them as babies (since 2 weeks of age), and gave them so much love, all the disciplining, training and socializing to prepare them for the best homes...all gone to waste.

I personally feel Jacqueline's pain on this matter, and such people should not deserve a place on this site.

This Shan person, I saw that he still had his phone number listed on the Mudah site. Perhaps you could fix someone to give him a call, posing as a potential adopter for the Siamese kittens? There's still hope of getting them back Andy, unlike my kittens who are lost to me forever. I'd like to help in any way I can, just contact me if you need help. I wish you all the best in getting the kittens back.

Good luck and hope all goes well.
~Take care~