Thread: cari menantu
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: cari menantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
wah!!boboy hensem mcm Peterpan. ini si ekor kontot tu ke??
Bukan, ini Miko, saya jumpa dalam kotak kat tepi pasar semasa kecik umur 1 bulan, kedua-dua mata tak leh buka penuh discharge aku dah ingat dia buta. Pastu dia buka mulut tak keluar suara, tapi bila telinga dia dengan saya letak tangan dekat muker dia nak belai kepala dia, dengan garang dia spit dan hissss, " Pttuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!" like a very terrified animal. Terperanjat besar saya!

Dia tak dapat bangun, kedua-dua kaki belakang mcm lumpuh, dia cuba bangun tapi jatuh bergolek. Saya ingatkan dia bukan sahaja buta, bahkan lumpuh sekali.

I didn't put much hope in his survival, so I put some thick chicken broth in a spoon and put it into his mouth and left him there, praying that God would be merciful and take him away quickly instead of letting him linger on and suffer.

Next morning, saya pergi intai expecting to find his body stiff and cold, tapi to my surprise, he was not only alive but one of his eyes had opened! So I fed him some more thick chicken broth in a spoon and put him in a safer place.

Petang saya pergi jengok and found that both eyes had opened and they were beautiful clear eyes .... obviously the chicken broth had given him strength and he had been able to clean his face. I was very happy to see that he had no eye infection at all.

Since he seemed so determined to live, I rushed him to the vet to examine his hind legs which seemed mcm lumpuh or crushed.

I was so very happy to learn from the vet who palpitated him that the fractures were closed ones and would heal without surgery but needed confinement to limit his movement for 2 months.

He turned out to be a very friendly, affectionate happy-go-lucky fella like Karipapp.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies