View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats need very little taking care of

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
I walk both my cats emot n sly on leashes... definitely different from dog walking whereby u lead, the dog follow rite? for cats case, they lead, i will follow... so far so good....

another thing is emot loves to travel in my car... everyday she will wait for me n when i reach home she will jump into the car... so have to bring her round the taman with her sitting at the dashboard, sometimes the seat next to me or even at the back... juz looking out n enjoying the view...

i'll open the windows abit but not enuff for her to go out.. so as to let her smell the ouside air n feel the breeze...

she enjoys it alot n will merajuk with me if i dun bring her...ehehhehehe

most of the time at home she will follow me around....usually she will wait for me at the gate after her nap underneath the pandan leaves (pokok). then we will go in.. feed her... play with her... nite time i'll call her n say "jom emot... naik atas, tidor...jom..." she run upstairs first n lepak on the bed waiting for me... she won't wake up until i wake up... ehehhehe.....

there's this once during euro footbal, i woke at 4 am coz heard lots of noise at the living room.. there were a few ppl watching the game.. i went down, emot also followed.. she stood next to me and looked at everyone... u should have seen her face.. it was funny... eheheh... then i told her... come on la... lets go upstairs n sleep....n she followed me back to bed n sleep till the next morning....

that is why i love her ssooooooo much...... very 'kuai' cat...doesnt even disturb u when u clean the fish... just teman you only... even when my bf's mon cleaning or tidying the house she will accompany his mom...

at times she will even wait outside your bathroom to finish bathing or even do your business.... ehhehehe
your emot reminds me of my girl oscar the grouch! she also likes to follow me around a lot. when its time to sleep, all the cats except coco the cranky one will follow me up to my room. my little oscar girly sleeps on my pillow right above my head every night. this actually kills me coz i'm allergic to cats but its so nice having her there and i think she feels more secure being near me. every morning when i wake up she'll wake up too and follow me to the bathroom. i have to let her in coz if i don't she'll sit outside the bathroom door and yell her head off. once she gets in, she flops down on the mats and rolls around meowing to herself then she'll get up and flop on my feet and continue rolling around and meowing.. when i brush my teeth she sits on the toilet cover and watches actually she'll watch anything you do in the bathroom

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oscarthegrouch.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	486