View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here Kitty! Kitty!

Hishh Zai ni baguih la yr knowledge ni.. I never know such thing or animal in my life named OCELOT!. Bagus betul ye PF ni.. Lots of things kita boleh tau. I've searched about ocelot on the net and here for our info -

The Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis), also known as the Painted Leopard, McKenney's Wildcat, Jaguatirica (in Brazil) or Manigordo (in Costa Rica) is a wild cat distributed over South and Central America and Mexico, but has been reported as far north as Texas and in Trinidad, in the Caribbean.

The Ocelot's appearance is similar to that of the domestic cat. Its fur resembles that of a Clouded Leopard or Jaguar and was once regarded as particularly valuable. As a result, hundreds of thousands of Ocelots have been killed for their fur.

The Ocelot is mostly nocturnal and very territorial. It will fight fiercely, sometimes to the death, in territorial disputes.

Seriously, there is a resemblance between my cat and your pic Zai! Corak dia sama di muka tu. My mom called her Garfield.. . I pernah mintak my mom nak bela, tp mom dah attached dgn dia.. so dia tak bagi. Bila dia passed away mcm terkilan sgt..