View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Smile Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

Thank you, Amanda.

I went back home from NY to KLIA last few years ago and in fact, you are correct!
I bought PSP for my sister and lost it inside my bag! After the incident less than a year, I also lost my lingerie bag on the way to Cairo from KLIA. They must have been guessed the bag had money or laptop inside.
Well, I think it is a norm thing for long flights.

My close friend knew I love pink, red & black. Either one of those is fine with me. I love bling2x so maybe I will pimped it out in KL.

Best wishes to you and your furry babies as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Congratulations, Eve!

So I'll ask the same question that everyone has asked me: Did you also order a cover? Which one, lah?

I have the sense that in the Petfinder Covert Kindle Club, the cover is effectively your avatar. Charlene is perky, bright and classy (apple green leather), Simon is elegant and dignified (black leather), and I'm rugged, outdoorsy and weird (zippered purple nylon). Andy has yet to disclose his Kindle cover personality, and I've not yet met Michelle.

On a more serious note, and please forgive me if you already know this, but ask your friend to carry the Kindles in her hand luggage. KLIA has acknowledged that they've had problems with theft from checked bags, and one of my friends had an iPad disappear from his checked bag on a flight from New York to KL. He was MOST unhappy about it.

Best wishes to you & the 3 kitties!