View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Animal Lover

mr_eff is on a distinguished road
Default Help!urgent!!!!!

Im Faris from Shah Slam.Im seriously need some help from u guys out there.

2 days ago,saya ternampak seekor anjing yang di langgar di tepi jalan.Berdekatan traffic light di Section 7 menuju ke Bukit Raja (near i-City).The dog cannot move or walk.He can stand but thats all.Anjing tu dilanggar di bahagian belakang,jadi mungkin dia paralyse half of his body or have a broken leg.Now is almost 4 days.

Thou Im a Muslim,I do feel sad for him.There is nothing i can do,since Im a full time student and I have 5 cats at home.So I dont have money to bring him to the vet.The only thing I can do is give him some food.For the past few days,I bought dog food and fed him and gave him some water.Seems like hes a nice dog.I tried to move him to a better place (like a bustop) but he refused.

What hurts me the most is,I cant stop thingkin about him.I hope I can help him more.You know,not letting him be alone in this weather (raining).Im sure he cant survive for another few days.

So,now Im hoping anyone from Shah Alam or nearby,please take him and bring him to the vet.I dont want to begging for any money here (afraid if you guys think im some kind of liar),but lets do something about this dog.

Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im begging for some help here!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!