View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:32 PM
PetFinder Guru

anizarina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
People have gone and experience it and is sharing what they have gone through.
I dont think anyone would just concorde and bad mouth a clinic if they themselves did not go through it right?

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who did not managed to experience bad stuff there.

Its just like buying a box of apples, you cant guarantee all the apples are in good condition as some of them are bound to be rotten.

Just my two cents
i agree with kak nurul...actually as per my previous reply, i am one of the KJVC for almost 1 year + +..both Bubuye and Shiro memang rina bwk jumpe dr Intan. but for deworm, vaccination or sakit2. tak pernah boarding lagi.

i know dr intan suke rawat stray cat. and kalau ada org bawa stray cat, dia jarang charge or min charges(based on beberapa org customer yg rina sesembang n jumpe n hantar that stray cat.)..one of the customer ada cattery kt kelana jaya so all the stray cat yg dia jumpe, dia kana bwk jmpe dr Intan. she always feed the stray cat kt belakang shop(i pernah nampak).rina xpernah pi kt boarding site dia..so rina tak tahu how it is..

kak nurul, based on TT sad story, is there any possibilities that the parvo virus yg kene kt his 4 kitten di sebabkan oleh stray cats nie?kan dia campur2 stray + kucing org dlm 1 tempat boarding yang sama?