Thread: No-kill shelter
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 09:01 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Exclamation No-kill shelter

No-kill is an animal sheltering philosophy which rejects euthanasia as a means of population control. Animals are only euthanized if they are too sick to be treated or too aggressive to be suitable for adoption.

Approximately three to four million pets are killed yearly in shelters across the United States.The no-kill movement is trying to end this killing by increasing the demand for shelter dogs and cats and reducing the supply. The no-kill movement hopes to reduce the number of animals born and thus the number of animals which end up in shelters through increased spay/neuter, including low-cost/free help for low-income people. Coupled with increasing the number of adoptions through various techniques the no-kill movement hopes to ultimately end the killing of homeless pets.

I do something more meaning than other. Rusricrus Foundation going support it. Have someone from Australia going give hand support. To those No-kill shelter group. Please contact us.

http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 12-21-2008 at 12:38 PM.