Thread: My Lil Survey
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: My Lil Survey

Hi Vani,

Thanks for bringing that up.
My husband and I are into holistic lifestyle and so hard for us to find any cheaper holistic stuff for us, our household and our kitties.
#1 Wellness core #2 Missing link...too name a few.
Thank God, grooming products has one company that I consider : Petdiatric Laboratories Shampoo.
I love their Kennel wash and Petsafe for paws. They are plant based and made in Malaysia.

Holistic are not highly discussed due to lack of info or not aware of it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani View Post
Hi Guys,

Have been doing a little survey on the level of animal care in Malaysia. I need some information and feedback on the items below as in like how are the services rendered or what is lacking and can be improved. Or even any other services which we dont have in Malaysia and would be good to have it here... I for one have noticed that there aren't much hollistic products that can be purchased for pets and even if there is, its way more expensive than the non-hollistic ones and this could be a problem for households with multiple pets!

A. Pet boarding/day care services
B. Pet grooming services
C. Vet Services
D. Pet products
E. Pet training
F. Others

Last edited by Marcelleve; 02-14-2011 at 07:45 AM.