View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Banned

Pawprints is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Injured Cat Found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Hi lynielime, ashley wong , june, pawprints..

Thanks for your advice and support...

I will definitely acquire youre help when the time comes soon. In the mean time i will try to update her conditions here everytime i receives a call from the vet.

I checked Her in at healing rooms subang at and she was lying down all the time but manages to sit up a few seconds before lying down again.

According to the vet, the wounds maybe was a long time cause there was a small dry area. But the large wet area the vet suggests that the cat has been trying to lick her wound, so thats why it is still clean and no maggots.

The vet also suggested that maybe the wound was infected and she was already too weak to lick the wound.

She was also already dehydrated, possiblity lose of water, blood , in shock and breathing heavily. They put a drip on her and wait for her condition to stabilise, then only can clean the wounds.

Thank you also for the Gamat Suggestion. We will see what is the vets report before we try the Gamat, as the wound maybe already badly infected and there maybe a viral infection already inside her blood...

Till the next vet report, i crossed my finger and hoped for the best outcome...
Darren, is the attending vet Dr Vijay? He is a good vet.