View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Please Help My Schnauzer having some skin problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Daphne,
Thank you for PM me notice this new thread, I hope myself able solve your problem base on my experience. Normally healthy skin is smooth and flexible with no visible scales, scab, growths or red area for Miniature schnauzer. Do you find any white ponder on the coat and skin? It is genetic problem.
Base from my 3 dog, only rocky have this problem, beside risky and rusty.
The problem can be solved; need take antibiotic and cream place on skin. The best is injection. This problem need take few months for recover back to normal.
Your dog need bath with high quality shampoo, later place the medical cream on it.

+the high quality shampoo, no mean is strong medical shampoo. high quality shampoo is very mild cleansing agent. Polyamodimethicone - a conditioning agent for gloss, manageability, softness and moisture. Hydrolyzed wheat protein - to repair and condition coat. Peppermint-spearmint essential oil - provides moisture for skin and naturally deodorizes. Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Eucalyptus - to soothe and heal dry and irritated skin.
ya, I found white ponder all over the body which i dont noe why. tat's why I 'm so worry. Okay, i will send him to vet for the injection and do consult the vet in regard the high quality shampoo that u mention as well as cream. So how is your Rocky now? Is him curve frm skin problem as my schnauzer?