View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Can cat change colour?

I agree with beef... my Burmese, Ashanta, was light brown and only her tail was very dark but afterwards becomes grey as she reach to adulthood. I was informed that the head until to her body will be darker as her tail.
Tonkinese, Siamese and Burmese have the ability to change their color mostly than other breeds. Some breed of cats change their color points esp on their hind/paws/tail as they grow up.

Burmese in the other hand has very natural soft silky coat and shiner when it darkens.
I have clumps of furs dropping off but I used a simple lady's stocking to get rid of her old furs then finally, her comb to stimulate her skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
yes, some cat will look totally different when fully grown
for example most new born siamese are all white, then slowly develop brow/red/grey color in certain area when grow older.

judging from the darker color on ears and face, my guess'd be your cat has some burmese or siamese blood. not entirely a kampung cat